Investing for Impact: San Francisco – 2016
Deadline is March 22nd
March 24, 2016
At the Hotel Nikko, 222 Mason Street, San Francisco, California 94102
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
Executive Compensation: What Should Shareowners Say on Pay?
- Danielle Fugere, President, As You Sow
- Carol Bowie, Head of Research, ISS America
- Mel Miller, Chief Economist, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Holly Testa (moderator), Director Shareowner Engagement, First Affirmative Financial Network
Socially Conscious Investing and Fiduciary Duty: Where’s the Path Forward?
- Blaine Aikin, Executive Chairman, fi360
- James Hawley, Professor of Management, Saint Mary’s College, Head of ESG Research, TruValue Labs
- Danielle Burns (moderator), Vice President, Sales and Marketing, First Affirmative Financial Network
Economic Update: Straight Talk in an Election Year
Mel Miller, CFA, Chief Economist, First Affirmative Financial Network
Transformative Investing: From “SRI Jail” to Rehab*
- John Streur, CEO, Calvert Investments
- Yelena Danziger, Vice President and Senior Corporate Counsel, HIP Investor
- Lincoln Pain, President, Effective Assets
- George Gay (moderator), CEO, First Affirmative Financial Network
- CE credit: typically, CFP, CIMA and CFA’s can receive 2-4 credit hours of continuing education from our events.
- Key updates on hot topics in the impact investing space. Historically this has included items such as fossil fuel free portfolios: divestment and reinvestment, green bond trends and performance of SRI investments.
- Networking: all events create ample opportunities to meet individuals in the impact investing arena and outside, interested parties.
Register Now! Deadline is March 22nd